Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanda!

For my dear friend Amanda's 30th Birthday I wanted to make somethign special - and so this called for my first zipper project!!
Using this tutorial I made the following clutch purse. I added in the handle myself because it seemed more practical. I know if you buy the pattern it includes these instructions but I am all about the free tutorial!

I'm very proud of this little purse, and I do believe I'll be making more in the future now that I've figure it out :)


4 comments:

  1. Great job on the clutch. I like the purple and black combo.I think your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. attempt #2...
    I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for warm weather when I can walk around with it all the time!! And I appreciate all the hard work that Heidi put into it! You're the best! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, you need to start selling your work! I would buy one of these in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heidi, I didn't know how to contact you, so I thought this may be the best way :). You can still get a second entry, just leave a separate comment saying you're already a follower :). Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete