Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MORE Baby Blankets

I swear I have been working on some other projects....but they are secret for a couple more days ...so in the meantime I'll post some more baby blankets. These two are variations on the others you've seen me do with the silky edging.

This elephant/numbers one was made using this tutorial - an easy yet lovely home made gift. I fell absolutely in love with these 2 fabrics when I saw it in the store and knew it would be just perfect for my friend who had a baby girl last week. This present hasn't been delivered but I am hoping that with a one week old and a 16 month old, my friend will be too busy to check out the blog!


You may remember this fabric below from when Becky & I were sewing together. I really loved the bright colours for a little boy and a childhood friend of mine has a 7 month old who she said loves the tags. Seemed like the perfect thing to make for him.


I especially love my new tags, ironed on to a ribbon just like a real tag!



No comments:

Post a Comment