Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blankets with Baby's Initials!

Well, people warned when I started this blog that it might be hard to keep up with when the excitment wore off...but the reality is that other things have occupied my time lately, and I just haven't beend doing as much crafting as I might like. However, I did find some time this fall to catch up on all the 2011 babies I hadn't had a chance to make anything for yet...and with that came the innovation of baby blankets with initials! Inspired by my friend Ian's twins I tried this out...and loved it. It is the same as other baby blanket variations you've seen on here (the taggy or rag edge blanky) except with the lil' babe's initials!

 Here are some of my more recent ones:







I hope to be back soon with some of my cooking adventures...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment